18 Ginger Essential Oils - Special Multi-Pack
Do You Know That Ginger Essential Oil Has Amazing Anti-Inflammatory Properties?
Joint & Muscle Pain Relief: Massaging Ginger Oil on aching muscles and arthritic joints can reduce pain and inflammation, without having to take synthetic pharmaceuticals. Use on knees, shoulders, back, etc...
Lymphatic Drainage: Reduce swelling from lymphedema, swollen lymph nodes and excess fluids from swelling problems by massaging swollen ankles and legs, as well as massaging the armpit area and neck area.
Why Our Ginger Essential Oil:
- Contains ginger root extracts, which contain active natural anti-inflammatory compounds. Relieve pain and swelling.
Use every day and find relief naturally. Use less synthetic pharmaceuticals and experience less of their harmful side effects.
- Specially formulated to be ready for application to the skin, without any timely preparations such as diluting or mixing the oil.
- Specially formulated so it smells amazing! Other ginger oils on the market have a foul and unpleasant smell. We wanted to change that.
- You can't find our formula in stores. We can also offer better deals online than we ever could in local stores.
- Massage: Place 5-10 drops on your palm and thoroughly massage the affected area, absorbing the oil into your skin and bloodstream.
- The oil is ready to be applied and doesn't need diluted.
- Can use everyday. Use 2-4 times daily for faster results.
- Great for experiencing the full range of anti-inflammatory
properties the oil has to offer, including relief from all types of pain and swelling.
- This is also the most effective technique for rapidly reducing swelling problems through lymphatic drainage.
- Hot compress: Add 10-20 drops in hot water and then soak a towel and wring out. Place on the area of discomfort and allow it to take effect. This can be repeated to help ease fatigue and pain.
- Bath: Add 10-20 drops to warm water, then let your body soak for 15-20 minutes. Allowing the oil to be absorbed into the skin and take effect.
Ginger Essential Oil also functions as a muscle relaxant. It feels great when applied liberally over muscles after a long workout or a stressful day at the office.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Reduce swelling from lymphedema, swollen lymph nodes or excess fluids. Use by massaging swollen ankles and legs, as well as massaging the armpit area and neck area.
- Menstrual Cramps: Ginger Oil is well-known to help anyone suffering from menstrual cramps. Just add a few drops to a warm bath for a soothing and pain-relieving bath or massage directly on the stomach.
- Post-Surgery Swelling: Swelling and inflammation post-surgery can slow down the healing process. Ginger has been known to reduce pain associated with surgical procedures (just be sure to not use it directly on an open wound).
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Root Extracts, Grape Seed Oil, Natural Lubrication
- Package includes (1) 30ml bottle
- For external use only, do not take orally
Zenko Health® always pledges to stay true to its values and share your strong belief and enthusiasm for the power of all-natural products.
Our mindset is we'll be around in many years to come, proudly serving you, our loyal customers, every day, helping you live a healthier and happier life.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.